APPLICATION - FOR EUROPEAN STUDENTS
The University of Primorska will be collecting applications for students coming from European universities.
You can apply by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.
The application should contain the following information:
- Name and surname
- Permanent address
- Home university (and faculty) of the student
- Date and place of birth
- Short motivation letter
Deadline for expression of interest: 15 March 2017.
Registration fee should be transferred to:
- IBAN: SI56011006000023788
- BIC/SWIFT: BSLJSI2x
- Account holder: UP FAMNIT
- Account holder's address: Glagoljaska 8, 6000 Koper, Slovenia
The registration fee has to be paid before 1 June 2017.
APPLICATION - FOR US AND CANADIAN STUDENTS
Application Steps for OSU Students:
- Complete OSU GO (Global Opportunities) application
- All students will be interviewed by the program leaders as the final step in the application process. Applicants will be individually contacted for interviews.
NOT an OSU student? Contact Michele Justice at Michele.Justice@oreognstate.edu. Please note there may be additional fees required by your own university; please consult your study abroad office for more information.
Deadline for application: 15 March 2017.